- We prepared this Student Guide to Support, Assistance, & Other Resources during the COVID-19 Crisis.
- We set up a modest Student Relief Fund to give grants up to $50 per student to pay for necessities such as food, cleaning supplies, and transportation during the COVID19 crisis.
- We are organizing a Laptop Donation Drive so students without computers can take online classes.
Give a computer
- We are mobilizing Community Support for Temporary Housing, Moving or Storage.
Request housing or support
Offer housing or support
- To help you take care of your mental health during this stressful time, we are sharing this white paper on how to calm anxiety by CSN Chair, Due Quach
Collective Success Network
How the Collective Success Network (CSN) is helping students through this crisis