Food Not Bombs Solidarity:
• we cook for, serve/share food, work with and support homeless or hungry people. we save and use food that the capitalist system regards only as a commodity; food that would be otherwise discarded.
• we support strategic meetings, actions, marches and events by providing food, and general solidarity, including jail support and court support.
• we work intentionally to foster a space that is safe and comfortable for all (those that are serving and those that are served) — especially Black people, Trans people and People of Color in the community.
• we commit this space to being a no-cop zone as well as having no collusion with the state or the non-profit industrial complex.
• we have no leaders; we operate through consensus
• we distribute ‘zines, fliers, & signs that explicitly promote our shared politics and values.