As the Trump Administration continues to incite violence, promote fascist ideals across the nation and send militarized forces in Black and brown communities, our people need monetary, legal and medical assistance as they fight for justice. We have compiled a list of local and national resources for individuals looking to donate, support from the movement from home, or find emotional support. We will update this list as we receive additional resources. The fight for liberation continues.
How to Fight from Home
Support the movement for Black lives from home by signing petitions, emailing elected officials, sharing resources, educating friends and family, and donating.
Demand that Philadelphia #DefundThePolice and invest in Black communities:
- Flood City Council’s Inboxes
- Sign this petition demanding that Philly #DefundThePolice
- Tell the School District of Philly we want #PoliceFreeSchools
Demand justice for recent victims of police violence:
Here are some of the organizations providing legal support to protesters.
- Up Against The Law arrest hotline: (484)-758-0388
Donate to Local Organizations
Organizations fighting for a just Philadelphia:
- Philadelphia Bail Fund
- Philadelphia Community Bail Fund
- Black Lives Matter Philly
- Pennsylvania Innocence Project
- Movement Alliance Project
- 215 People’s Alliance
- Reclaim Philadelphia
- ACLU of Pennsylvania
- Abolitionist Law Center
- Philly For Real Justice
- Youth Art and Self Empowerment Project
- 215 Student Union
- Campaign to Shut Down Berks
- Bread & Roses Community Fund
National & International Organizations
National and international organizations fighting for Black lives:
Political Education Resources
Staying informed on practices, theories, and organizations that have guided the fight for police abolition and Black liberation is crucial in understanding moments of revolutionary shifts. Here is a starter list of articles, essays, and resources that can further your political education.